Sunday, May 13, 2007

V for Velveeta®

My mother came for a visit and brought with her a free magazine she obtained by signing up somewhere on a Kraft foods website. It has lots of recipes with handy shortcuts for the busy stay-at-homer, like sauteeing chicken in italian dressing instead of taking the time to marinate it. Because I didn't have the time to scan or digitize any of these recipes, I thought I would simply direct you to the Kraft Food Service website, where you can search for recipes by ingredient. I searched by "Velveeta" and got the following recipes. The results have images that pop up when you mouseover the name!

Bacon Sauce with VELVEETA®
Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
Baked Potato Soup
Beef Salsa Soup
Beer Dip with VELVEETA®
Bistro Tuna Salad 'N Cheddar Bagel
Broccoli Cheese Strata
Cajun Corn Muffins
Carrots Au Gratin
Cheesy Bacon Grits
Cheesy Bacon Omelet
Cheesy Broccoli Soup

This post does not imply the author's support or endorsement of Kraft Foods, Inc., Velveeta®, or any related websites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my damn. The Beefy Salsa Soup sounds like what happened when my 5 year old threw up over the holidays... eeeyuch.

And the sauteing the chicken in the salad dressing sounds uncomfortably like my own favorite chicken shortcut.