Thursday, April 10, 2008

Call for interesting fruit salad combinations.







In my opinion, fruit salad is one of the best things about summer. I'm going to depart from the traditional cream-of-what requirements here and ask for "recipes" not containing whip cream or any sort of Jello. Just straight fruit, yo. What I'm seeking are especially interesting or unconventional combinations. What've you got? I just thought of this so I don't have my recipes with me, but I'll post them soon. I think I have one involving grapefruit and kiwi and something else. Fruit+veggie salad ideas are welcome too.

1 comment:

miss diana said...

i told you about how in hong kong, fruit salad is just potato salad with fruit in it, right? i think i already posted my favorite hong kong potato/fruit salad recipe, but if there is one thing i've learned living here its that mayonnaise is way more versatile than even this blog gives it credit for, so adding mayonnaise to any of the fruit combinations pictured above would probably spice things up assuming you have an open minded audience